21 and older: Microbreweries and other adult beverages around dry counties
If you’re staying in or around our dry counties (Stone, White, and Cleburne counties), please view our curated list of ABC licensed places to buy alcohol and hand-crafted beer in the Arkansas Ozarks. Open on Sundays. Wine and Dine. Take out. There are many options!
The award-winning microbrewery, Gravity Brew Works in Big Flat, AR has our hearts forever.
- Gravity BrewWorks, 11512 Highway 14 NE, Big Flat, AR
- Norfork Brewery, 13980 AR-5, Norfork, AR 72658
- Angler’s Restaurant, 23080 Highway 5, Mountain View, AR 72050
- Ryan’s Main Street Bar + Grill, 508 Main St, Leslie, AR 72645
- Mack’s Fish House, 559 Wilburn Road, Heber Springs, AR
- Juniper’s Back Door, 131 Main Street, Calico Rock, AR 7251
- Jordan Country Line Liquor, 8443 Highway 177 S Calico Rock, AR 72519
- Woodman’s Package, 59 Fishermans St, Norfork, AR 72658
- Junction Liquor Store, 8600 Highway 14, Big Flat, AR
- Ace Liquor Store, 8106 T P White Drive, Cabot, AR 72023 (if arriving via Little Rock)
(870) 448-2077. Open most Thursdays-Saturdays, noon-8PM; Call ahead during winter This is our local hangout in the sticks. Cherished by residents several counties around. Home to our favorite Great American Beer Festival gold medal-winning brewer! Here, you’ll discover tantalizing craft beers & locals spinning tall tales or jamming in the beer garden.
You may find a dance partner here, as well as a well-seasoned steak. Be wary of nighttime blacktop driving after drinking. There’s lots of wildlife, and the local law officers are tough. Plus, it’s dumb.